Talks and Presentations
- “Energy efficient orchestration of virtual services in 5G integrated fronthaul/backhaul infrastructures”, by G. Landi presented at “End-to-end service orchestration for 5G and beyond” workshop, co-located with the 15th International Conference on Ubiquitous Computing and Communications (IUCC-2016), Granada, December 14th-16th, 2016
- “Generalized Orchestration of IT/Cloud and Networks for SDN/NFV 5G Services”, by R. Casellas, R. Vilalta, R. Muñoz, R. Martínez, at “End-to-end service orchestration for 5G and beyond” workshop, co-located with the 15th International Conference on Ubiquitous Computing and Communications (IUCC-2016), Granada, Spain, December 14th-16th, 2016
- “5G-Crosshaul: mmW Transport Trial at 5G-Berlin Testbed”, by A. Mourad and R. Gazda at 5G-Summit in Berlin
- “5G Crosshaul Media Use Case” by D. Jiménez, 5G Networks for Media and Entertainment Session, NEM Summit, 23-25 November 2016, Porto
- “NFV & SDN innovations for 5G and Telco business”, by G. Carrozzo, 87th TechDay@AlticeLabs – “ICT Industry Evolution Lines”, 30 Nov 2016, Aveiro, Portugal
- “Fronthaul and Backhaul for 5G and Beyond”, by Alain Mourad at the 2nd COST IRACON meeting, Durham, United Kingdom.
- “SDN in the H2020 5G-Crosshaul project”, by Antonio de la Oliva at Workshop on OpenDayLight and NFV/SDN Orchestration
- “SDN for Microwaves PoCs Overview and Demo”, by Luis Miguel Contreras Murillo at at Workshop on OpenDayLight and NFV/SDN Orchestration
- “European 5G scientific mission to South Korea”, by Arturo Azcorra
- “Towards a unified BH/FH data plane: 5G-Crosshaul”, IEEE 1914.1 meeting
- “Microwave Radio Link. Problem Statement”, IETF meeting in Berlin
- “Fronthaul Requirements of 5G Mobile Networks”, by T. Deiss, at the EUCNC 2016 workshop Towards Converged X-Haul for 5G Networks, Athens, Greece.
- “Bit-Rate Bound Derivation for Compressed Time-domain Fronthaul”, by C. Lu, at the EUCNC 2016 workshop Towards Converged X-Haul for 5G Networks, Athens, Greece.
- “Ethernet OAM and SDN: A Matching Opportunity”, by L. Cominardi, at EUCNC 2016 workshop Network Function Virtualisation (NFV) and Programmable Software Networks, Athens, Greece.
- “5G-Crosshaul: A 5G Integrated Backhaul and Fronthaul Flexible Transport Network”, by F. Cavaliere, at the EUCNC 2016 workshop Next Generation fronthaul/backhaul integrated transport networks, Athens, Greece.
- “5G-Crosshaul Concept and Architecture”, by X. Costa-Perez, at the EUCNC 2016 workshop Next Generation fronthaul/backhaul integrated transport networks, Athens, Greece.
- “5G-Crosshaul Control and Data planes”, by T. Deiss, at the EUCNC 2016 workshop Next Generation fronthaul/backhaul integrated transport networks, Athens, Greece.
- “Softwarization in 5G Mobile Networks”, by Tinku Rasheed, IEEE Lecture Series
- “Moving Optical Dynamicity to the Edge“, J.P. Fernández-Palacios, in Optical Innovation Forum, hosted by Huawei and Heavy Reading, co-located to IIR’s WDM & NG Optical Networiking Event, Nice, France, June 2016
- “5G Transport Networks – IEEE ICC 2016 – Workshop Next Generation Backhaul/Fronthaul Networks”, panel organization by X. Costa-Perez, at IEEE ICC 2016, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- “Moving Optical Dynamicity to the Edge” by Juan Pedro, at the 20th International Conference on Optical Network Design and Modeling (ONDM 2016), Cartagena, Spain.
- “Control Plane for High Capacity Networks”, by Luis Miguel Contreras, 5th International Workshop on Trends in Optical Technologies, Campinas-São Paulo, Brazil
- “Standardization Roadmap for the 5G Integrated Fronthaul and Backhaul”, by A. Mourad, at ETSI workshop (5G from research to standardization), Sophia-Antipolis, France.
- “5G-Crosshaul Project Overview“, NGMN Forum meeting, Taipei, Taiwan
- “Hierarchical SDN Orchestration of Wireless and Optical Networks with E2E Provisioning and Recovery for Future 5G Networks”, in Proceedings of the Optical Fiber Communication Conference and Exhibition (OFC), Anaheim, California (USA)
- “Mobile Edge Network for Wireless 5G”, by F.C. Chen, at the NGMN Forum meeting, Taipei, Taiwan
- “5G-Crosshaul: The 5G Integrated Fronthaul/Backhaul”, by L.M. Contreras Murillo, at ETSI MEC ISG #17 meeting, Madrid, Spain.
- “5G-Crosshaul Architecture Overview”, 5GPPP Workshop on 5G RAN Design, Air Interface Design and Integration, Valencia, Spain
- “Self-backhauling in 5G“, 5GPPP Workshop on 5G RAN Design, Air Interface Design and Integration, Valencia, Spain
- “Connectivity in 2018 – Fronthaul and Bakchaul Challenges for 5G“, Germany Connect 2016 Conference, Frankfurt, Germany
- “Opportunities and Challenges for Wireless Fronthaul/Backhaul“, Verizon, USA
- “Coexistence of IEEE 802.11n and Licensed-Assisted Access devices using Listen-before-Talk techniques”, IEEE CCNC 2016, Las Vegas, USA
- “A System-level Assessment of Uplink CoMP in LTE-A Heterogeneous Networks”, IEEE CCNC 2016, Las Vegas, USA
- “NEC Vision and R&D activities towards 5G”, Toronto, Canada
- “5G-Crosshaul activities in the area of mmWave”, workshop organized by Universitat Politècnica de València (TWEETHER project)
- “5G Backhauling“, 6th FOKUS FUSECO Forum, Berlin, Germany
- “5G mmWave Transport and 5G-PPP 5G-Crosshaul project“, IEEE Pre-industrial Committee Workshop on Mobile Edge, Piscataway, NJ
- “Resource Management in 5G Transport Networks”, by D. Siracusa, at the COMBO Workshop within the 12th Conference of Telecommunication, Media and Internet Techno-Economics (CTTE), Munich, Germany.
- “Millimetre-wave in 5G-Crosshaul” by J. Mangues-Bafalluy, at the TWEETHER project workshop, Valencia, Spain.
- “Transport Network Evolution towards 5G Solutions and Standardisation”, N. Zein, Layer123 – Packet Microwave & Mobile Backhaul, London, UK
- “A Research Perspective for SDN Orchestration”, IIR Network Virtualization Forum, Madrid, Spain
- Presentation at the Cambridge Wireless event (Small Cells SIG), Cambridge, UK
- “Programmable mobile networks: Why? What? How?“, 7th EAI International Conference on Mobile Networks: MONAMI’15, Santander, Spain
- “Changes, Challenges and Case studies in the fronthaul network for C-RANs”, RAN world event, Cologne, Germany
- “METIS II and 5G-Crosshaul Projects in 5G PPP”, F. Chen, 2015 Taipei 5G Summit and co-organization of the event, Taipei, 22 September 2015, Taiwan.
- “Mobile edge computing and network resource management”, Small Cell World Summit, London, UK
- “Avoiding Mobile Hedge Computing”,Small Cell World Summit, London, UK
- “Moving 5G Forward From Vision to Reality”, IWPC, Bonn, Germany
- “Mapping the paths to 5G: A cellular perspective”, LTE World Summit, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- “Elastic Optical Networks in a Converged Backhaul-metro beyond-5G Scenario”, EuCNC2015, Paris, France
- “Access Network for 5G xhaul – Architectures and Optical Technology Requirements”, Workshop “Short Reach Optical Networks Highly Synergistic or Different Worlds?”, OFC, California, USA
- “Next Generation Backhaul/Fronthaul Networking and Communications: Challenges and Open Issues,” IEEE Workshop on Next Generation Backhaul/Fronthaul Networks (BackNets 2015), IEEE ICC 2015, London, UK
- “Moving 5G Forward From Vision to Reality“, CW: The 7th Future of Wireless International Conference Reinventing the network infrastructure industry, London, UK
- “Trends in EU research for 5G Networks”, 12th Italian Networking Workshop, Cavalese, Italy
- “5G Communications: A Thousand Times More Network Capacity”, Science Week, Madrid, Spain
- “Redes 5G: La revolución de las comunicaciones”, Real Academia de Ingeniería, Madrid, Spain