- EuCNC’17 Workshop: New x-haul solutions for the 5G transport challenge (A joint workshop of the iCIRRUS, 5G-Crosshaul and 5G-XHaul projects), Finland
- 5G PPP Workshop on 5G Architecture and RAN Integration (A joint workshop co-organised by mmMAGIC, METIS-II, 5G-Crosshaul, 5G NORMA), UK
- 5G RAN design workshop at IEEE Globecom 2016, Washington, DC USA, http://www.5g-ran-design.org/
- End-to-end service orchestration for 5G and beyond within the 15th International Conference on Ubiquitous Computing and Communications (IUCC-2016), Spain.
- On-the-fly services in on-the-fly mobile infrastructures (OSOMI), Paderborn, Germany
- Workshop on “Software Defined 5G Networks (Soft5G)”, 2nd International IEEE Workshop, in conjunction with 2nd IEEE Conference on Network Softwarization – NetSoft 2016.
- 1st International Workshop on Elastic Networks Design and Optimisation (ELASTICNETS 2016), Spain
- “Workshop Next Generation fronthaul/backhaul integrated transport networks”, in conjunction with EUCNC 2016, Greece
- “Workshop Towards Converged X-Haul for 5G Networks”, in conjunction with EUCNC 2016, Greece
- “Workshop Network Function Virtualization (NFV) and Programmable Software Networks”, in conjunction with EUCNC 2016, Greece
- “OSOMI 2016 workshop On-the-fly services in on-the-fly mobile infrastructures”
- IEEE ICC 2016 2nd Workshop Next Generation Backhaul/Fronthaul Networks, In conjunction with IEEE ICC’2016, May 23-27, 2016, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- 3GPP 5G RAN Workshop, Phoenix, USA
- 5G-PPP Workshop on Scenarios, Requirements, Evaluations, RAN Design and Spectrum, Kista, Stockholm, Sweden